We are delighted to welcome visitors into our home.
- Infection Prevention and Control:
- All visitors must comply with infection prevention and control measures, including but not limited to respiratory and hand hygiene and the use of appropriate PPE as specified by the care home upon your visit.
- It is important that visitors do not visit if they are not feeling well. Transmissible viruses such as Covid-19 and the flu can be dangerous to care home residents. If visitors have any symptoms that suggest transmissible viruses and infections, such as cough, high temperature, diarrhoea or vomiting, they should avoid the care home until at least 5 days after they feel better.
- Please note that although visitors will be following infection prevention and control measures, there is a residual risk that during the visit visitors may be exposed to an infection.
- Please familiarise yourself with our latest privacy notice at https://www.autumn-gardens.com/best-practice/privacy-policy/.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on 020 8886 1034 or email email@example.com.